FLAME fellows cohorts will experience a 10-month, in-depth program which includes coaching in a supportive small group context, relational accountability, the opportunity for collaborations work, and experiential learning through guest leaders as well as site visits in the US and abroad.
- Participants: 8-12 fellows per cohort. Cross-cultural. Cross Denominational.
- When: July 2023 – March 2024
- Where: 6 Monthly Online Sessions / 2 Sight Visits (Memphis + Cuba) / FLAME 2024
- Leadership: Certified Leadership Coaches / WME Staff / Special Guests
- Investment: $1,500 / Can be paid in monthly installments
FLAME fellows exists to cultivate strong pastoral leaders who are spiritually well-formed, equipped to empower others to make disciples, and committed to reaching their communities for Jesus Christ.
FLAME fellows is designed to guide cohort members in two unique ways:
- Core Learning: Proven process focused on spiritual formation, mission action planning, and shared leadership.
- Contextual Learning: The program adapts content as themes emerge through cohort member inputs.
Covered Program Expenses
We are grateful to program donors, who enable us to offer program benefits that far exceed member fees. Here is what’s included:
- Coaching fees and all monthly Zoom calls with coach and cohort members
- Travel, accommodation, coaching sessions for Memphis and Cuba site visits.
- Travel to-from Site Visits + Meals
- FLAME 2024 Registration Fee
- Accommodations and meals for FLAME 2024
- Renown guest leaders joining calls throughout the cohort.
For more information, contact Paulo Lopes at firstname.lastname@example.org